Welcome to GreenCross
GreenCross is a patient orientated organization committed to making cannabis legally available for medicinal purposes.
To achieve a change in the law which presently prohibits the use of cannabis for medicinal purposes so that those who are ill, with the aid and observation of their personal doctor, may be allowed to cultivate, obtain, possess and utilise medicinal cannabis at their physician’s discretion in order to ensure the recommended prescribed treatment remains uninterrupted.
We see our purpose as to provide an organization with one goal….
Making cannabis legally available to those who should have the right to use it… the patients.
Cannabis has both positive and negative effects and should always be used under medical supervision. We invite you to read our Effective Use of Medicinal Cannabis information.
- End the suffering that is unnecessarily caused by the restrictive cannabis laws that prevent doctors from caring for their patient in the most appropriate manner.
- Encourage those already self-medicating with cannabis to seek professional guidance.
- Give choice to the patient whose body may not tolerate other treatments.
- Educate the general public about the benefits of cannabis in preference to approved pharmaceuticals where these produce damaging or unpleasant side effects.
- Meet the need of both patients and society through open and honest education.
- Assist members who have a registered medical professional supporting them to come together to seek a lawful supply of professionally supported cannabis.